Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pretty Wave-y Nail-art (no nail-art supplies needed)

So I haven't been completely useless the past few days. Don't blame me! I have been reading some manga! And you know how addicting that shit is! If you don't know, go to this link: http://www.mangahere.co/ And then you will know!
I would dedicate a complete post for them, but this ain't the one, because i have these really pretty nail-art that I'm dying to show!!

Blue and black, Oh no! Fashion disaster! Or not :D

What's needed?
  • Nail-paint - 2 or 3 colors
  • Clear nail paint
No nail-art supplies needed! Surprised? Even i was :D

What i did?
  • Apply the color you want. I chose-- blue :D What is with me and blue?
  • With the other color just make curved ends (like in the pic) and fill them (with the same color, of course)
  • Use clear nail-paint to secure it. I would recommend this step, I mean, come on, who wants to see their master-piece get ruined in a day?
It is officially my go to nail-art! And you can add as many layers as you want!! I know i use too many exclamation marks but that's how excited i am!!!
 
How pretty can you be?

So, that's it for today's post. I hope you liked it :) Please leave a comment or subscribe (fingers crossed)

Thanks for reading :)

Love,
Prerna

No comments:

Post a Comment