Friday 11 July 2014

Super easy scarf from t-shirt (no sew)

I just love DIY's. I get some sort of satisfaction by sewing things for myself. Its really easy and fun. I have made a lot of stuff for myself ranging from a scarf to a dress, the easiest one is the one in this post. You just need an old tee and a pair of scissors for this super easy and super quick DIY.



This is how the scarf will look.
Steps:


  • Take an old tee whose print/color you love.
  • Cut through the t-shirt. It depends on how thick you want your scarf to be.
 

The lower portion is your scarf :D You might need to hem the edges if you want or need. In my case i didn't hemmed it simply because i didn't need to (there was no fraying)

Its a super easy DIY for beginners. If you guys liked it or if there is anything you want to request then comment below.

Hope you liked it :)
Thanks for reading :)

Love,
Prerna

No comments:

Post a Comment