Tuesday 15 July 2014

some natural stuffs for sensitive skin

My skin is super sensitive and oily. I have had to rely on natural things for my skin problems. Using man-made products always causes a breakout. So if you are like me then i guess these products will help you a lot. I used these products and they have worked miracles for me :)


1. The first product i will recommend is fuller's earth/multani mitti. I didn't use it as pack but used it to clean my face regularly. 
  • It soaks up extra oil from your face.
  • It makes you feel refreshed :D

Wet your face beforehand with water and then apply a paste of fuller's earth and plus over your face and neck and massage it. After 2 min wash your face with cold water.


Fuller's earth 

2. The second product will be olive oil. Damn this oil is probably the best for literally everything, including your skin but just don't use it too much and blot it out.
  • It makes your skin super soft and
  • Maintains your skin tone.
  • It is also good for your brows and lashes (Yay! bonus benefits)
 I generally use it at night. Just 4-5 drops of oil and gently massage your face and neck. 

This is the one i use.

3. Next would be honey.
  • Its a super cool weapon against acne and acne marks :D 
  • I use honey in all the face masks i make :D 
  • You can use it as a moisturizer too. 
  • And don't forget its good for our health as well :D


Honey

4. Yogurt is another key ingredient for my face packs.
  • It deep cleanses our skin.
  • Reduce breakouts.
  • Reduces blemishes. 
You can use it by itself or add something (like honey) to it.


Yogurt

5. If lemon is something that irritates your skin then tomato is what you should be using!
  •  It is a GREAT product for reducing acne.
  • You can just use it by itself as a toner after cleansing your face.
  • It also soothes your skin if you have a sun burn. (I told you its great) :D
  • Shrinks pores.


Squeeze it to get its juice.

6. Another amazing product sent from heaven - Aloe-vera
  • It detoxifies our body.
  • It gives the skin a radiant glow.
  • It has anti-inflammatory properties, i.e., it reduces acne.
  • Helps treat sun burns.
  • It makes our skin more vibrant and young looking.
  • It is a natural moisturizer.
It is a disgustingly great product for everyone :D and its not meant to be rude.


Scoop out the gel-like thing from it and use it on your face and neck.

All the products that i use on my face, i use it on my neck too. The above products have helped me a great deal and i hope it helps you too. You can make additions to this list as well in the comments below :)

Hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading :)

Love,
Prerna

No comments:

Post a Comment